How you can help
Please make a donation through JustGiving, as every amount, however small, is vital to help us reach our target. Please also remember, if you are eligible, to tick the GiftAid box as this will increase the amount we receive. Thank you!
Donate now using JustGiving
Text your donation for free!
Courtesy of Vodafone & JustGiving it is now possible to donate anything from £1 to £20 by text [free of charge] to the Mary Seacole Memorial Statue Appeal. Let's say that you wanted to donate £5 - just text MARY11 £5 to 70070
MSMSA March 2015 Fact Sheet and GiftAid form
- Download the latest MSMSA April 2015 Fact Sheet and GiftAid form (711k PDF)
Other ways to support the Appeal
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and please encourage others to do so as well!
- Donate online on this website or send a cheque [made out to MSMSA] to: Mary Seacole Memorial Statue Appeal c/o Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN
- Donate using the downloadable Gift Aid form. The Gift Aid form can also be used to arrange a more regular donation to the Appeal
- Encourage others to donate
- Organise fundraising events for the Appeal: email@example.com
- Distribute our factsheet and Gift Aid form
- Purchase personalised gifts via theMary Evans Picture Library Prints Online site. A percentage of the proceeds of the sale will go towards the Mary Seacole Memorial Statue Appeal.